Friday, September 10, 2010

After While Crocodile

It's been far too long since I have written on here. I apologize. August was a heck of a month. I had oral surgery and it took several weeks for me to fully recooperate from the effects of surgery. Things are going better now. My husband and I have come up with a schedule so that we can workout together three days a week. I am really excited about it. We have worked out together once and I actually enjoyed it.

I am working on a writing business from home. It's a little stressfull and I find it difficult to get a lot done and spend time with the girls, but I am managing ok so far.

To be truthful my project has slipped a bit. But I am back from my lazycation and I am really ready to get started. I have found myself thinking a lot about being happy lately. I came to the conclusion that the thing that makes me happiest is spending time with my family. If I had no debt and the resources to do whatever I wanted I would use the money to spend time with my family. Use it to go on vacations. I have decided that will be my new motivation. If I get healthier I can do more things with the kids. If the house is more organized I'll have more time to spend with the family. I believe I have truly found my motivation. Here's to new beginnings again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't know if you're learning spanich or teaching your kids but there's a video series called Kids Love Spanish and it has been so good for my family. My kids have picked it up so quickly and now we speak spanish with our children. it's Kidslovespanish.com

    ReplyDelete